Snowsport South Tyrol / Alto Adige
President: Claudio Zorzi
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Images: All images kindly provided by ski schools South Tyrol /scuole sci dell'Alto Adige.
Concept & Graphic: basiccs.com
Notes on data processing
Duty to provide information, according to Articles 13 and 14 DSGVO 679/2016
1. name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible:Landesberufskammer der Skilehrer in Südtirol, represented by Claudio Zorzi , VAT 94049090213, Messeplatz n.01, I-39100 Bozen, Italy
Phone: (0039) 0471 / 981092
The DPO avv. Dr. Klaus Pernthaler can be reached under firstname.lastname@example.org
2. collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website, information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. The mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- For contractual processing;
- Ensure comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
User Generated Content
The submitter of content (photos/videos/reports, etc.) confirms that he has all rights to the material submitted. He transfers all rights to reproduce, distribute, publicly reproduce and make publicly available this material. Recordings made by the sender on the occasion of the same event will not be sent to other media and will not be granted any rights to third parties.
The site owner is entitled to edit and archive the sender's material. The rights granted by the sender are unlimited in time, space and/or content. The site owner is not obliged to identify the author of the work. The sender of content undertakes not to violate applicable legal provisions and any contractual provisions when using the services of site owners.
He undertakes in particular that any content sent in by him does not violate the rights of third parties, that the applicable criminal laws and youth protection regulations are observed and that no racist, grossly offensive, pornographic or extremist, violence glorifying or trivializing, for a terrorist or extremist political association advertising, for a criminal offence calling, defamatory statement containing, insulting or for minors unsuitable or other punishable content is distributed. In order to protect data, the sender also undertakes to observe the recognised principles of data security and to check contents with the greatest possible care for viruses, worms, Trojans or other programs that endanger or impair the functionality of the website. The sending in of advertising content, especially spamming, is not allowed. The sender indemnifies the site owner from any claims of third parties which they assert against the site owner due to an infringement of their rights by this sender. This also includes the costs of appropriate legal prosecution and legal defence. The site owner is entitled to reject, delete or edit/modify the submissions without giving reasons. There is no legal claim to publication.
In the event of publication, the sender consents to the publication of the content, his name and place of residence. Thereis no entitlement to remuneration/fee.
the way in which data is used in public administration
The processing is to fulfil a task of public interest in fulfilment of the obligations according to the Public Communication Act, the Accessibility Act and the Code of Digital Administration.
In accordance with transparency legislation, as they indicate that product placements and content on this webpage are placed on behalf of third parties; (D, lgs. No. 97 of 25 May 2016 - FOIA and transparency)
Mandatory information according to EU Regulation No. EU 524/2013 of the European Community
Platform for Online Consumer Dispute Resolution (EU ODR) https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
The data are processed with computer systems and/or in manual form, at least by means of suitable procedures which guarantee security and confidentiality and the availability of the same.
The communication of the data is optional.
The failure to communicate the data means that this administration is prevented from complying with the requests submitted by the data subjects.
The data may be communicated to: all legal entities (offices, bodies and bodies of public administration, companies or institutions) which are obliged to know or may know them within the meaning of the provisions, as well as to those persons who hold the right of access to files or general access to citizens. In the case of specific personal data and/or data relating to criminal convictions and offences, notification shall be made to the legal entities indicated in the Regulation for the processing of sensitive and judicial data (Data Protection Authority measure) and in the forms specified therein.
The data may be noted by the data controller, the data processors, the data protection officer, the personal data processors and the system administrator of this administration.
The data will only be disseminated within the limits permitted by the regulations.
Duration of data processing and storage of personal data. According to the information available, the processing will only take as long as strictly necessary to comply with the obligations imposed on the controller by national and/or international laws and by the laws of the countries to which the data may be transmitted.
3. passing on of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
•you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
•the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
• this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
Third country transfer:
Google processes your data in the USA and has submitted to the EU_US Privacy Shield https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
In addition, the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance offers the option of deactivating non-technical cookies from third parties at www.youronlinechoices.eu
When cookies are deactivated, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that you cannot use all functions of our website.
5. analysis tools
a) Tracking tools The tracking measures listed below and used by us are carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f DSGVO. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed to meet requirements and is continually optimised. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned provision. The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
Information about the Data Protection Officer (DSB)
Ra. Klaus Pernthaler
7. concerned rights You have the right:
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if these have not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
• in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored by us;
• to request the deletion of your personal data stored with us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you refuse to delete the data and we no longer need the data, but if you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
• in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible; - in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future and
• to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our headquarters.
• For further information please visit the homepage https://www.garanteprivacy.it/
8. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
9 Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10 Up-to-dateness and amendment of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status of the calendar year. Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website.